Buy our frozen pierogi potato and cheese pierogi and make them at home. Choose from potato and cheese pierogi, sauerkraut & mushroom pierogi.Pickup from our food truck at one of our events near you.
- Add a teaspoon of salt to 1 gallon of water, and bring water to a boil
- Add pierogi to water and gently stir
(Important: Cook only one package at a time and frozen)
- Cover pot and bring water back to a boil
- Reduce to medium heat and boil for 4-6 minutes
- Drain and transfer to plate
- Use a food thermometer to check that the internal temperature is at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Allow product to cool for 1 minute before serving
Pan fry instructions:
- Boil product as directed above
- Remove from water and drain
- Add vegetable oil to frying pan and set to low heat
- Once pan heats up, add pierogi and fry to a light golden brown color on both sides
There are no reviews yet.